PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
As a UX researcher, you will help set-up the foundation of UX research in the organization. You will gather data, analyze it and transform it to useful information with the goal of better informing decisions within the organization, specifically on overall user experience.
- Plan and conduct user research studies that are aligned with product objectives. Outputs include but are not limited to research plans, discussion guides, questionnaires, documentation of findings
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in translating business and design questions into research questions, and recommend the best way forward
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data in order to deliver strategic and tactical insights along with clear, actionable recommendations
- Work closely with the Product team to identify UX enhancements based on data
- Collaborate with other researchers in scaling research efforts, which includes but is not limited to optimizing recruitment, building and maintaining a library of insights
You may be fit if:
- You have experience in user research and/or UX design
- You've conducted quantitative and qualitative research, with a deep understanding of when and why to use different methodologies
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a team player, fast learner, demonstrate initiative, and have strong attention to detail
- You think critically, are analytical and data-driven in making decisions
- You have high-quality planning and organizational capabilities
You may stand out if:
- You can showcase UX case studies (tests, analysis, insights, etc.) that you've worked on
- You have 2-4 years experience as a researcher
- You have a strong understanding of UX, or UX design principles
- You have experience in quantitative research and know basic statistics
- You have created prototypes and facilitated usability tests
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.