At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should get the precision medicine they deserve. We are a data analytics and end-to-end services provider enabled by DXRX - the world’s first Diagnostic Network solution for the development and commercialization of precision medicine diagnostics. Diaceutics has worked on every precision medicine brought to market and provides services to 36 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We have built the world’s largest repository of diagnostic testing data with a growing network of 2500 labs in 53 countries.
This full-time permanent role will report to the Senior Product Design Manager-DXRX. Diaceutics are building DXRX -The Diagnostic Platform to revolutionize the world of Precision Medicine. DXRX Product Designer will help redefine how we deliver to our customers now and into the future and will be key our future product design and build.
The successful candidate will be comfortable designing in unchartered territory, learning our domain, understanding how we have delivered historically and innovating ways to change how we engage with our customers and partners in the future. The result will be a rich and compelling product that supports our move to multi-year SaaS projects with our customers.
As a Product Designer, you will be a valued member of the DXRX product team, applying user-centred design methods and principles to help solve problems. You’ll work on a range of digital services within the life sciences, including data tools and networking features.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Drive your ideas with data and experience, working with multiple stakeholders to deliver on their needs in a consistent way that helps build the Diaceutics brand. This role is key to the design of our future business.
2. Proficient in visual communication to deliver design concepts from abstract briefs.
3. User interface design, with experience in designing responsive user interfaces.
4. Applying information architecture and interaction design principles and methods to deliver multi-step interactions and digital experiences.
5. Getting involved in primary and secondary UX research.
6. Facilitating and getting involved in stakeholder workshops/sessions and user testing sessions with internal and external audiences.
7. Producing personas, user journeys, user flows and other useful models that help us explore and communicate research and design findings.
8. Fluent in using modern design tools (we use Figma, Zeplin, Miro, etc).
9. Ability working with agile development teams on a daily basis.
10. The post can involve direct engagement with both clients, internal and external stakeholders and partner organization's using face-to-face visits and virtual meetings.
11. Take the initiative, be self-motivated and perform at an independent, accountable, and dependable level.
12. Accept responsibility for assignments and follow directions in a timely, professional and details-focused manner.
13. Meet aggressive timelines, edit deliverables and strive to delight customers; consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
General Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in HCI, design, or a relevant design or UX field, or alternatively 5+ years practical experience in the field of product design or a related field.
2. Experience: 3+ years in a full stack Product Designer role with SaaS experience.
3. Demonstrate a portfolio of exceptional product design with solutions to complex UX product problems and the ability to articulate how you got there.
4. Ability to learn new domains to get inside the heads of our internal and external stakeholders and customers.
5. Ability to prioritise and organise your work.
6. Be confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including product managers, internal team leads and their teams and external partners and clients.
1. Experience delivering dashboards and other data visualisation.
2. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies.
3. Experience in a related field of life sciences or medical.
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 16 countries around the world with current expansion across Asia. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. 80% of our employees work remotely and we collaborate together as a global village. At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Our employees are Empowered to take responsibility for their own personal development, encouraged to use strategic Foresight in leadership decisions, to build positive working relationships through Fun and productive engagements and to think independently like an Entrepreneur where the best idea wins no matter who said it. Communication flow is a key part of our inclusive working culture where team building leads to camaraderie and Trust between co-workers. We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependant on role).
· Training and development budgets for every team.
· Remote / Virtual Working.
· Flex Day Programme.
· Generous Annual and Public Holiday allowance.
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits.
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions.
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan.
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme.
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement - https://www.diaceutics.com/uploads/diaceutics-candidate-fair-processing-notice