Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented Mid-level UX Researcher to join our team here at Tubi. In this role, you will be the primary contact point for UX research within the company, while acting as a liaison between design, research, data science, product, marketing, and more. This is a hands-on role working with scaling research competency within product and design.
- Expected to have broad exposure across projects in brand, marketing, product, design with focus on UX and product research
- This role covers web, mobile, connected TV experiences
- Collaborate on brand positioning value props/consumer sentiment analysis as they inform UX and product
- Usability and experimental design for go-to-market and advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, HCI, Computer Science, or relevant social science fields
- 2+ years of working experience as a UX Researcher or relative role on a consumer facing product
- Combination of statistical, sampling, ethnographic, survey-related work using a combination of tools and methods including in-person interviews, survey tools, onsite visits, user testing
- Ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations for product/design teams through collaboration with those teams
- Understand multi-device context and usage across mobile, desktop, and large screen TV
- Organizational skills to document and maintain an archive of research findings others can use
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.