About This Role and Your Impact:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team at Emotive. This person has to love the startup grind and hustle of getting things done quickly, but without sacrificing a delightful user experience. You will work with product managers, designers, and developers to evolve our customer platform experience.
How You Will Contribute:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to visualize innovative concepts for our platform
- Create detailed product flows that balance the business goals and user needs
- Conduct usability tests and gather qualitative/quantitative data validation
- Align with Product and Engineering to determine what success means for a given initiative
- Own the end-to-end design for a given initiative; from discovery and ideation through to execution
- Work within defined constraints to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Work within our existing design system to create a consistent experience
Skills You Will Bring:
- 3-5 years of professional experience designing for web applications (preferably B2B SaaS)
- A dedication to turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- High-quality visual design skills and aesthetic
- Excellent understanding of the principles of interface design and interactive experiences
- Have the ability to move fast and ship work while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be a great team player with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent with Figma and Miro
- SaaS experience
- Understanding of frontend technologies such as React, Angular, and Storybook
- UX copywriting experience
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 600+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and remote flexibility.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.