OverOps is seeking a UI/UX designer to join our engineering team to be responsible for all aspects of design in our next generation product offering. The application is being architected with cloud-native technology while the UI is being developed with ReactJS and MaterialUI.
- Execute projects to help a strong engineering team bring a ideas to life
- Create mockups and prototypes with modern design tools
- Research, investigate and evaluate user requirements
- Conduct competitive analysis to help enrich design
- University degree in Digital Media Design or a related field
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience within the software industry
- Up to date with the latest UI and UX trends
- Effective collaborator and communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
- Role is located in Orlando, FL
OverOps was founded in 2011 by a team of software engineers who were tired of trying to solve errors in their applications the traditional way. This visionary team set out to build a solution that eliminated the use of the very manual and messy log files while providing actionable, code-level insights, and OverOps was born.As more organizations strive for faster innovation and reliable digital experiences, OverOps helps avoid costly downtime that can lead to lost revenue and brand degradation. We’re backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Menlo Ventures and are globally distributed with offices in San Francisco, Orlando and Tel Aviv.