**Must currently live in the United States**
Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn of retail. By using technology to modernize this natural consumer behavior, Friendbuy has given marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth.
Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing. Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, ClassPass, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
Friendbuy was recently named by Segment.com as the fastest growing referral platform in the industry, and we’re in the lead to power referral & loyalty for all of e-commerce. We’re looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer with strong visual instincts to join our team and help us dominate the market. Reporting to the UX Lead, you’ll collaborate with our CEO, Head of Customer Success and the Engineering team to craft engaging visual experiences for our enterprise platform. Our ideal candidate is passionate about visual design with an eye for great UX. We strive for simplicity, beauty and usability.
This role is high impact at high velocity. You must be very comfortable with collaboration, iteration and high standards. We believe our next generation UIs can redefine how e-commerce marketers perform their daily functions. Your opportunity is to extend our market lead through innovative user experiences. Compensation is highly competitive and we can offer attractive equity packages to those who are interested.
What You’ll Do
- Design user experiences that are intuitive and visually appealing
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Product to craft feature definitions
- Seek knowledge about client use cases; ask lots of questions
- Present designs to your colleagues and iterate based on feedback
- Maintain and expand our design system
- Conduct usability studies to identify areas for improvement
- Build trust through execution
- Raise our bar for quality
- 3-5 years of experience in design of digital products that have been released to market
- Recent portfolio demonstrating the latest design trends, a thorough design process, strong UI capabilities and high fidelity interactive prototypes
- Bachelor’s Degree - Design, Art or related discipline highly preferred
- Experience in user research and analysis to inform designs
- Basic understanding of front-end development and responsive design
- Experience designing in Figma, Invision or Sketch
- Ability to move fast & iterate in a high growth startup (including the ability to discard)
- B2B SaaS design experience highly valued (but not a deal breaker for the right person)
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and make your team better
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary & OTE compensation
- Attractive equity packages to those who are interested
- Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family leave
- Continuing education assistance
- Laptop of your preference and 1 or 2 monitors with standing desk
- A fun and collaborative work environment
Friendbuy is an equal opportunity employer. We’re looking for smart, creative people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join our remote team of innovators. At Friendbuy, individual personalities shine in a culture of collaboration. We believe work-life balance is the way to get stuff done and be happy doing it. We hire exceptional talent and give our people the opportunity to develop and grow. Our bar for hiring is high and we want you to help us raise it even higher.
Now that we are a fully remote company, we stay connected through regular happy hours and fun virtual company events.
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.