Principal UX Designer
At Globality, we’re proud to embody the core values of innovation, collaboration, and trust in both our culture and product.
We’re creating ground-breaking technology utilizing a world-class, AI-powered Platform that revolutionizes how businesses buy and sell services. We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization and our employees are at the heart of the great products we create.
We’ve raised over $310M an are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and SoftBank Vision Fund. Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring an extensive business-building experience to our organization. Our impressive board includes Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC), and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
- Minimum of 8 years as a key member of a UX Design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched web and/or software applications
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design stakeholders, including business, product, technology teams, and sometime to customers
- Skilled at planning stakeholder engagements to effectively communicate design proposals, concepts, and ideas, to gather input, and manage expectations and outcomes around design. Iterate on designs based on user and stakeholder feedback, platform technical constraints, and business dynamics.
- Support and guide engineering teams to implement designs adhering to Globality's Design vision and direction.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including user research, product management, engineering, and customer-facing functions
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain design wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications as needed
- Flexibility to work at the strategic level, while still being sensitive to tactical items that have impact on design outcomes
- Degree in human–computer interaction, graphic design, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the E-Verify program. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.
Keeping your data safe is important to us. Any information provided will be processed by Globality in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact HR@globality.com.