Jones is the all-in-one workplace management platform that makes it easier for companies to run their offices. Jones’ best-in-class suite of workplace software enables companies to manage their maintenance, and now helps teams safely return to the office with the newly-released COVID Team Safety app. Jones is based in Tel Aviv and investors include Khosla ventures, 500 startups, Hetz and JLL. Jones’ mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone. To learn more, visit www.getjones.com
About this role
We are looking for a UX/UI Web Designer to create amazing user experiences for complex business-to-business enterprise applications. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean design that is both functional and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand UI requirements, helping build a customer interface and overall end-user experience
- Create wireframes and user flows that incorporate business requirements and visually communicate the user’s experience
- Bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex interactions
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to pixel-perfect UI design
- Create and maintain a design system that delivers a consistent and on-brand experience throughout our digital products.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure designs are properly tested and implemented
- Above all else, the candidate needs to be flexible and able to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- 2-3 years of UX/UI design experience or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and confidence in presenting to customers.
- Portfolio of design projects
- You should love Figma