Senior UI/UX Designer
ATTN stands for Attention and was built on the foundational belief that the world will be a better place if anyone and everyone were given an opportunity to pursue a career in the interests that they love. This company started with the one small belief: "To turn dreams into reality and inspire future generations".
Headquartered in Singapore, we have successfully expanded to several countries in Southeast Asia such as Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Since our launch in 2016, we rapidly grew our team and now have 250+ professionals and specialists in their field.
We did have failed countless times since the start of this company but every failure have taught us valuable lessons that defined who we are today. We always courage our team to keep on pushing forward to be the number #1.
Since we also believe in the Championship Mentality, so that we won't stop to gain more attention in the e-sports industry. But we can't do it alone, we need you!
Are you ready to be a part of our success journey?
- Proven work experience as UI/UX designer
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in a similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Obsession with improving user experience and have an eye for detail
- Passion and expertise in the gaming or entertainment industry
- Exceptional solving and critical thinking, strong networking aptitude
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Gather and evaluate users feedback and collaborate with PM and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Brainstorm new user experience that could improve our usage
- Always up to date and understands the current and emerging UI/UX trends
- Ensure all versions of project UI/UX documents are complete, current, and stored/archived properly
At ATTN, we support you with
- Flexible working schedules so you can keep your work-life balance
- Competitive wages and comprehensive health care benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, and performance bonus - dependent on role
- Family-friendly environment, collaborative culture and diversity within the company through various employee engagement activities
- Gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- 12 days annual paid leave and an employee discount for all merchandise
- A casual dress code that can help you to feel more relaxed
About the role
UI/UX Designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.