Senior Product/UX Designer
Love creating a beautiful and holistic digital user experience? Love to Change the Game? As the UI/UX Designer at Gopuff, you’ll do all of the above. You’ll be a key member within an elite cross-functional Product team that is newly forming and designed to move fast. We’re looking for someone to guide us in creating the most convenient, beautiful and engaging store ever. You game?
- 7+ years of experience in UI/UX design on a digital consumer product (mobile experience preferred)
- A portfolio showing off your thoughtful UI and UX work, a range of skills, and clear capability in designing beautiful and effective digital experiences
- You are creative with a point-of-view but always open to new ideas and collaborating closely with a cross-functional team
- You are a problem-solver
- You understand good interface and interaction design principles and have an opinion about visual style and aesthetic qualities
- You are experienced in creating living style guides, using tools such as Storybook, DSM, Figma or other component framework
- You have experience with Sketch/Figma, InVision and Adobe suite
- You understand good mobile-first and gesture focused interaction design
- You have experience using or authoring design language based on UX principles, brand values, and product strategy
- You have experience building scalable and reusable UI design systems from composable interface components
- You like to work with engineers, marketers, graphic and UX designers so you can ask the hard questions, digest and synthesize the answers, and produce concepts that solve problems and delight users
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings, and UX best practices into high-quality, customer-centric, and customer-validated design that supports and reinforces product vision, brand, and business objectives
- You have experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Own holistic customer experience design
- Collaborate with our product managers and engineers on product discovery to improve customer engagement and reduce friction across the customer journey: from registration to purchase
- Partner with our engineers to implement product design features
- Create an intuitive and delightful experience for our field and driver teams
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to help inform requirements and validate design decisions
- Build dynamic prototypes/MVPs and initiate scalable user testing processes to address design risks up front prior to engineering implementation
- Maintain design systems and asset libraries in conjunction with the wider Brand, Content, and Design team to ensure product-wide visual consistency
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.