Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
We're continuing to grow our Product team and have opened a new role is Spain for a Product Designer who is skilled in all things UX / UI. From customer centric creative designs to web and mobile app production, you'll get to work on an array of projects.
As part of our Product team, aligned to our Madrid office but currently working remotely, you will be responsibilities will include:
- Produce innovative, customer-centric, creative designs.
- Manage all aspects of design and creative output, owning the design direction of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Inspire creative and critical thinking; be a champion of excellent user-centred design standards.
- Develop experience strategies to drive engagement and deepen customer loyalty.
- Run research initiatives that help develop and define human/business needs into a coherent set of insights that inform and influence our company and product strategies.
- Design new product and services to deepen customer loyalty and engagement, driving awareness of them and ensuring they effectively complement our core business.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in all aspects of creative planning & strategy, concept development and execution, including digital design, usability and interaction, web and mobile app production.
- Advanced user of digital tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC,) and experience of managing design systems.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for the big picture. Collaborative approach to finding, developing, and executing the best idea.
- Highly skilled in UI, interaction and prototyping best practice.
- Strong customer empathy and ability to combine qualitative and quantitative evidence to deepen your understanding of customers and design to meet their needs.
- Good knowledge of front end development.
- Clear communication in English.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.