UX Service Designer
The Job in Short
Help us shape the user experience of our new Product Experience tooling. Join our trailblazing team in R&D to create tools to help teams get the information they need, when they need it.
Meet the Job
FinTech is one of the trends that is here to stay and Backbase is at the technological forefront. This is a great opportunity for you to jump in by designing at the heart of the experience. Our R&D Product teams are at the center of a global transformation, creating interfaces that impact the banking experiences for more than 70 million people on a daily basis.
As our newest UX Service designer you will be Creating intuitive, inspiring and informational interfaces to serve our product information to colleagues and customers alike. Part UX and part service design -- our team is looking for someone who can help us shape the way teams working with Backbase products get information about our products, and to help them get the most out of what our products offer.
A unique R&D position in a small but growing team, you’ll get to jump in just as initial concepts are being shaped. Help us bring our vision for a better and more inspiring Product Experience to life. Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to test, iterate, and evolve along the way.
How about you?
Are you someone who is confident in their skills and eager to learn more about the challenging environment of service design? Well for this new, exciting role, you’ll need:
● 3-5 years’ experience in UI/UX design and/or XD bonus points for service design work;
experience in working with complex information-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
● A background in Product Design, either in formal training and/or qualifications;
● A Strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
Proficiency in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Marvel);
● Hands on experience working with User Testing and Research;
● Working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
● Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
● A strong love for collaboration and teamwork;
● Passion for best-practice design methodologies and technologies;
● Excellent communication skills in English;
● Please include a link to your online portfolio on your resume.