Sparkademy’s mission is to become the world leader in personalized life-long learning. Through science and data-driven learning programs and platforms, we help key employees develop innovation & leadership skills and achieve their full professional potential, thus helping large organizations futureproof their businesses from within.
As Product Designer, you will work with our team to build, test, and ship the next generation of our web platform, among other exciting projects. You will be the team’s only designer, responsible for leading and overseeing the design and user experience from conception to launch. Learner experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products. We strive to learn and understand our learners’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to guide product strategy and design. Therefore, if you have a passion for product design and UX, can demonstrate empathy and strong advocacy for users, and have an aptitude to work in a collaborative environment, then this might be the role for you!
- Lead and oversee the design and user experience of Sparkademy’s products from conception to launch, working closely with the product manager, software engineers, and content development team.
- Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative feedback from our 200+ users to help you design the best user experience and interface possible.
- Design intuitive and beautiful user interfaces and interactions for Sparkademy’s education platform using your visual design and interaction design skills.
You are a hands-on problem solver that requires little guidance on projects, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and delivers projects on time. We’re looking for candidates who can hit the ground running and make a big impact straight away.
- Minimum 1+ years of end-to-end experience in building digital applications across various platforms.
- Proficiency in visual design skills: web/mobile UI, typography, color, iconography, and a general aesthetic sense.
- Proficiency in design tools (Figma preferred) and thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design methodologies and prototyping practices.
- Experience working with a product team and the ability to articulate your design decisions.
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills.
- An online portfolio that showcases your experience and skills in product design, UI/UX design, visual design, interaction design, etc.
· Collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Can-do attitude, pro-active when you don’t know what the solution looks like
- You have a need to improve anything you touch and make the team better
- You want to understand the business side of it all as well
- You don’t get bored and don’t need to be told exactly what to do
If you believe this position fits your profile, and you are enthusiastic about improving the way people learn, send your application via this form.