Junior UI/UX Designer
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from the inside out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring, self-protection technologies, and robust mechanical design keep riders safe. Join us!
What you'll do:
- Design iOS app for maximum efficiency of market operations teams.
- Create responsive web applications for niche users (operators, data analysts, customer service).
- Work with senior designers to conduct design research and analyze results.
- Create mockups, and sketches, gather feedback, and iterate on designs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Create product prototypes.
- Manage visual assets and maintain a comprehensive design language across iOS and web projects.
- Create icons and illustrations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Build strong relationships across teams.
- Remote is OK.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience with mobile app development from ideation to publication on App stores.
- Familiarity with Apple and Google design guidelines for mobile and web applications.
- Expert skills with: Sketch or Figma, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Familiarity with the Agile software development process.
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer feedback.
- The ability to quickly sketch and ideate solutions for complex areas.
- Comfort presenting your work in team critiques.
- Ability to understand both high-level and minute details in a technically complex environment (Mobile SDK, Vehicle and Reservation APIs, process of scooter firmware updates, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a team-focused attitude.
- Adobe After Effects or similar animation tools
- HTML & CSS
- Data visualization experience
- Data analysis tools
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.