Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Documents is an all-in-one tool wrapped in a file manager. Our users call Documents the Swiss army knife for iOS. We support all kinds of file formats like audio, video, PDF, and images, as well as integrations with various cloud storage and remote networks. On top of that, we have our own internal web browser with an in-built download manager and VPN.
You can find people using Documents everywhere: pilots store and read their manuals here, video bloggers download and preview content, photographers sync their photos, students keep their books and do their homework, astronauts use Documents on the International Space Station, and even 100 meters under the ground scientists at CERN find Documents helpful.
Perhaps, we haven't changed the world yet, but we definitely help other people to do it. You’ll face the most challenging tasks in your career and opportunities to make a great impact — build a great product that helps millions of people.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering innovative UX/UI that reconciles user needs, business goals, and technological trends.
- Partnering closely with product, engineering, and customer support to define user problems, create interactive prototypes, and launch new features.
- Presenting and defending design solutions to your team and internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years of UI Design experience.
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing.
- Proficiency with Figma.
- Great design taste and up-to-date with the latest UI trends and techniques.
- Ability to plan your work and timely deliver production-ready design.
- Capability to deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- You are always ready to learn and improve your skills.
Will be a plus:
- Proficiency in creating icons, logos, and illustrations.
- Experience working on design systems.
- Experience working with prototyping tools.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects + Lottie) and other tools would be an advantage.
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
- Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
- We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.