Senior Product Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer (UX & UI) to join our Interactio product team that focuses on building a next-generation video conference platform. As a Product Designer, you would embark on a mission to "build bridges to endless knowledge" by solving complex problems into beautiful holistic experiences for world-class RSI.
Ideally, you are skilled at each stage of the design process: user research, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, and content. User-centred design is the mantra you work by, but you understand the relationship it has to business goals and tech constraints. Your strong sense of aesthetics and visual design style is what makes you stand apart from others.
- Be in charge of designing complex solutions from rough sketches on paper, rich interactive prototypes, to final UI designs.
- Conduct user research to make strategic design decisions that translate into user flows wireframes and sketches.
- Continuously analyze and iterate on solutions to enhance and improve the user experience based on feedback and other needs.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams, as well as other stakeholders to ensure desired user experience.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in the digital product space.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience of all areas of user experience: user research, usability testing, wireframing, prototyping, interaction design, visual design, and UX writing
- Empathy for customers needs beyond the obvious.
- Experience with: user-centered design techniques; design sprints & team based concepting.
- Experience carrying out user interviews, usability testing, and leading workshops to generate user data that inform design decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Nice to have: experience in inclusive and accessible design.