At Opposite, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create gorgeous, groundbreaking work that solves problems; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, and brand design.
We’re looking for
A Senior UX/UI Designer to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As a Senior UX Designer, you are a talented and passionate designer who is hands-on and ready for projects at every stage of the project life-cycle, from brainstorming creative concepts, collaborating across disciplines, to participating in client presentations while ensuring deadlines are met.
What you’ll do
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Develop sitemaps, detailed user flows, personas, and/or annotated low-fi & hi-fi wireframes.
- Define visual style guides that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch points such as color palettes, typography systems, etc...
- Lead the strategy and design work on 1 - 2 client projects at a time.
- Take a human-centric approach while working for and with our clients. Advocate on their behalf, from day one to hand-off.
- Work autonomously, and in close collaboration with the team.
- Mentor junior designers and set them up for success.
We’d like to see
- 4+ years of experience creating interfaces, digital experiences, or application design.
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Experience designing for a variety of industries including retail, finance, healthcare, etc.
- Advanced knowledge with Sketch or Figma, Illustrator, Invision, Protopie, After Effects or other prototyping tools.
- Client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Ability to identify user’s needs through research, customer journey mapping, competitive analysis, and apply the insights to the design strategy.
- Successfully led teams in creating great products, with proven skills in mentoring.