Let’s Realise Human Potential.
We are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment platform in Greater Southeast Asia that helps people build their dreams by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be the user’s champion to help the team build user-centered products. Using empathy and strong research skills, you will plan & conduct user research to influence the direction of products and initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct user research with both qualitative & quantitative techniques for job marketplace product
- Represent customer voice of job marketplace
- Build & run research framework and SOP for this product line
- Work closely with data analyst and make BAU research plan & execution
- Assist UX designers to conduct high quality result of usability testing
- Facilitate workshops with the squad team
Why You Should Join Us
- Work with smart, equally nice, and collaborative people, as well as a group of down-to-earth leaders who get stuff done.
- Be part of one of Singapore’s top 10 startups in 2020, as recognised by LinkedIn
- Opportunities for learning and growth through various internal programmes.
Who We Are Looking For
- Someone who are familiar with user research techniques and methods for digital product and proven record of moving business and product decision by reports
- Customer obsession
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Proactive & accountability
- Great communicator especially for getting things done
- Know that reports are just reports. What matters are actionables.
- With a proven record on initiation to result projects
Apply now and send us your research portfolio highlighting your selected work!