Product Design Specialist
As a Product Design Specialist (UI/UX) in Miinto, you will be part of a team of motivated, collaborative and innovative Designers and Researchers. You will work purposefully with all types of digital ideas (App & Web), design concepts, user experiences, and consumer trends in an agile work process. We value great design and well thought out user journeys as key ingredients in creating award winning shopping experiences - and we want you to play an essential role in setting the direction for quality, aesthetics and functionality!
Why join Miinto?
Miinto is a dynamic and fast growing company with over 200 employees (80 of those are sitting in our headquarters in Copenhagen). Our goal is to connect all of Europes fashion boutiques and brands onto our platform - and currently we are in 13 European markets. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you'll do:
- Ideate, iterate and develop awesome user experiences, through user research, wireframe, clickable prototypes, pixel-perfect UI design.
- Create detailed specifications for the engineers and cooperate closely with them throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- You will work with our User Researches to define how we best validate our ideas in the market.
- You will help share the UX and Design culture in Miinto, and how we work with Design thinking, Design systems and User research
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with Product design, UX Design or in a similar role
- The ability to create beautiful digital user experiences - and a portfolio to back it up
- You’re confident working with both UI and UX – even if one is your main area of expertise.
- You’ve worked on successfully shipped products – that had an impact on the business.
- You’re comfortable initiating, defining, and leading innovative initiatives from discovery to delivery.
- You’re a collaborator who loves to challenge new ideas/practices and have your ideas/practices challenged.
- You speak English fluently.
- (Bonus) You have experience in both quantitative and qualitative user research as well as prototyping with software products.
- (Bonus) You have experience with tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- (Bonus) You have experience working with and developing a Design System
- (Huge bonus) You have experience in e-commerce, or similar conversion funnels
What to expect from us:
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and multicultural workplace - We are social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues.
- Focus on both personal and professional development: You want to become the very best at something? We will help you get there!
- Appetizing lunch plan (incl. vegetarian and pescatarian options), foosball table, friday bars, awesome parties, board games, computer games, company outings, massage, pension, health insurance etc.
- A lovely and vibrant (Hipster friendly) office in the heart of Copenhagen (and Warsaw)
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- Truly flexible and autonomous working conditions
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global ecommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Miinto is revolutionising the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.