LaborChart’s mission is to be the worldwide leader in workforce management for the construction industry. We’re a high-growth, well-funded construction-tech company headquartered in Overland Park, KS, and deliver world-class productivity tools to contractors all over the world.
Fundamentally changing the way an industry operates is no small task. We know it all starts with a special team, and that's what we're building.
We grind hard. We have high expectations. We have huge goals. If that excites you, we'd love to discuss opportunities.
LaborChart is looking for a creative and curious UI/UX designer to help us redefine how the construction industry interacts with its workforce.
Our product is large, our use cases intricate and our teams run fast. This role will require someone who thrives when trying to solve complex problems quickly and collaboratively with engineers, customers and product stakeholders. We want to provide the best user experience in the construction industry and we need your help to do it!
Our platform is an enterprise SaaS application that serves customers ranging from 25 person organizations to multi-thousand-person enterprises. This role will help define and design our platform's experience across our web and mobile applications.
- Participating in product ideation and brainstorming sessions with stakeholders.
- Solving product/functionality problems based on requirement sets.
- Safeguarding a consistent user experience across LaborChart platforms.
- Building UI layouts in vector based tools.
- Preparing UI layouts for engineering team consumption.
Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in software UI/UX, preferably at a B2B or SaaS company.
- Deep understanding of modern design frameworks, styles and UX flows.
- Experience with vector based design tools like Sketch or Figma.
- Understanding of requirements when handing off design files to engineering teams in an understandable way.
- Experience with design collaboration tools like Invision.
- Competitive compensation
- Full family benefits - health, vision and dental
- 401K Plan
- Generous vacation and time off policy