Bespoke Post is a lifestyle brand dedicated to delivering Goods and Guidance. Through our innovative subscription and e-commerce platform, we combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in our customers. Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a smart, collaborative, and nimble team, and being able to have an immediate impact on a growing company.
We get excited about polished and intuitive web design. To get there, we’re growing our Product team to re-envision our e-commerce platform and we’re looking for a Product Designer to help us get there.
You’ll be given a lot of autonomy with your work and will be able to quickly make a big impact on our growing company. As we work on a rebrand, you’ll play a key role in defining how that impacts our digital experience. We’re constantly testing and experimenting, and your projects will range across the full website, from small tweaks to major launches.
You’ll be working directly with our Founders, Director of Product, and engineering team on a daily basis. This is a fast-paced, exciting role where you’ll coalesce our brand aesthetic, user journey, and business strategy.
- Translate conceptual ideas into wireframes, user flows, and designs ready to hand-off to our engineering team
- Collaborate with our engineering team to implement your designs and QA experiences
- Advocate for a scalable design system and effective design documentation
- Collect feedback from customers throughout the product life cycle
The ideal candidate:
- Has 4-6+ years experience in B2C product/user experience/user interface design
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment as a key contributor
- Has a refined UI aesthetic that considers usability, simplicity, and consistency
- Has a background in UX designing for mobile-first platforms, with an understanding of best practices and technical limitations
- Is an effective communicator and is able to manage cross-functional expectations and priorities
- Possesses a strong command of contemporary design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invision
- Is experienced with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Has high attention to detail
- Is able to work with quick turnaround times
- Has a thoughtful design perspective and gets excited about creative problem-solving
Bonus points for:
- Experience with subscriptions or e-commerce
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates your design process and contribution to past projects
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage with FSA options
- 401k with company match
- Company equity
- Paid parental leave
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Learning budget
- Work from home budget
- A free Bespoke Post box each month, plus additional discounts
- Regular team learning, social, and wellness events
We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. Bespoke Post is an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team that is as diverse as, if not more than, the products we ship.