Senior UI & UX Designer
What it means to be a designer at BYJU’S
Be part of an award-winning team of designers passionate about crafting experiences for the 50 million+ users and impact the future of learning for the global market.
As a UI & UX designer, you will be expected to utilize your complete range of problem-solving skills, interaction design, and visual design skills to come up with design solutions for a meaningful and impactful experience. We prioritize passion & energy to add to our team over process and pessimism. This position is full-time and based at our HQ in Bangalore.
What you'll do
- Deliver outstanding design with the user’s need in mind.
- Flexibility to design experiences and transition across for multiple device categories (Mobile, Tablet, TV, Web, Future mediums...)
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction models.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch and beyond
- Evangelize & pitch design philosophies with the executive management & teams
What you'll need
- Demonstrated experience of leading complex projects independently end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design under stretched timelines
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android, and iOS.
- One must be able to confidently articulate the UX design rationale and enjoy leading conversations with teams and key stakeholders
- Great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A sense of humor would be apt
- Work independently while continuing to proactively give and receive feedback