Senior UX Product Designer
Founded in 2012, Botify built the interface and methodology that automatically connects the enterprise websites with all the major search engines to drive sustainable and profitable results from the organic search channel.
Botify’s unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes are used by hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises spanning industries including e-commerce (REI, Macy’s, Farfetch), e-travel (Expedia, TUI), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace/classifieds (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
A fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding, Botify has offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London. For more information on Botify, visit www.botify.com.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UX Product Designer (7+ years minimum) who will elevate the user experience of our products by applying user research, UX and UI skills to our product. A key member of our Product team based in Paris, you will join 3 designers and 6 product managers and partner with the engineering team and of course, our customers.
What you’ll do
- Listen to our users. You will develop empathy for our users’ pain points and let their needs guide us to the best solutions. You will participate and lead research and testing sessions to gauge the effectiveness of and iterate on design solutions.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. Working closely with engineering and product you’ll delight our users with elegant but practical solutions. Your work will include: organizing information, mapping user flows, prototyping interactions, creating high-fidelity mocks, and overseeing the building process.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Improve our design system in collaboration with the Design team to enhance the user experience and optimize the development and design processes.
- Iterate quickly on ideas to find the best solution by being clear on the hypothesis and having a plan on how to validate them quickly.
Who you are
- You have at least 7 years of experience, with solid UX thinking and visual design skills.
- You’re a great communicator, in both English and French. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks, brainstorm initial design concepts and make strategy come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research or by designing options for a test.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment with the autonomy to find the best solutions through data and user research. You ideally have experience in design sprints.
- You’re a team player with a sense of humor, a desire to learn and to share.
- You’ve shipped many products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences. An experience in B2B SaaS, analytics or data visualization is a plus.
- You can engage with end-users in English (oral & written).
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast. Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile. It’s Never Crowded.
Work Hard. Stay Humble.
Be Bold. Be You.
Botify is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.