Senior UX Content Creator
At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We're a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We're looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
As a Senior UX Content Creator, you will create thoughtful and impactful content that facilitates understanding and engagement within our products. Reporting to our Lead of Design Enablement, you will play a pivotal role in implementing and evolving the content strategy at Neo.
Our Content team sits within our Product Design team. Working closely with Product, Design, UX Research, and Product Marketing to develop in-product communication. With a focus on user experience, your work will champion human-centered practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate at both strategic and operational levels with Product, Design, and UX Research teams.
- Write interface content, microcopy, emails, push notifications, SMS, and other content for the digital product suite to drive action, engagement, and understanding.
- Take the lead on evolving our content guide and strategy.
- Develop the UX Writing practice at Neo, building innovative and effective guidelines, best practices, and tools.
- Implement long-term strategies that allow content to scale.
- Work collaboratively with our Data & Analytics and UX Research teams to shape and validate your work.
- Advocate for inclusivity and accessibility, crafting delightful content and experiences for various demographics, reimagining products so that they're effective for a range of audiences.
- Collaborate with Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Creative Design & Content, and other stakeholders to bring a sense of delight and purpose to our in-product content.
- Work with Legal, Localization, and Support to ensure our products are appropriately and responsibly launched.
- Change context quickly and easily, working with various products and teams.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Content Design, UX Writing, or related experience writing content for digital products.
- A portfolio of samples that demonstrate your skill and efficiency as a writer.
What will help you suceed:
- An appetite for problem-solving and prioritization in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience partnering with UX Research and Data & Analytics, using qualitative and quantitative metrics to further the impact of your work and customer and product goals.
- Fluency in user experience, heuristics, information architecture, information design, and writing principles.
- Background in user experience, product design, copywriting, or content strategy experience in software development or other environments.
- A degree in English, Psychology, Design, Linguistics, Human-Computer Interaction, or any area that emphasizes the analysis and use of language or narrative and systematic thinking.
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.