Apply for this job
Do you want to know why Lendio is an awesome place to work? It’s people like you.
As a company that puts a massive emphasis on work culture and community, we’re always looking for talented, dedicated, and good-spirited individuals to fill our open roles. When you work with us, you’ll find that we’re inclusive, we lift each other up, and try to have fun—even when we’re being professional. That combination, along with our desire to help small business owners find easy access to capital, is probably why we rank as one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. When we say we care about people and their success, we actually mean it.
So come join our team, and let’s go make a difference in the lives of others.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who is a problem solver first and a designer second to improve the end-to-end loan automation experience. Paired with a member of our product design team, you’ll receive valuable mentorship as you work together to simplify our complex integrations with our network of over 75+ Lenders. You’ll have direct access to business owners, funding managers, and select lenders to conduct user research. You’ll be exposed to our full suite of internal and public-facing products as we work to streamline the way merchants submit applications with the assistance of smart human touch.
Our product design culture
- Entrepreneurs: Self-motivated, learners, problem solvers, and business analysts
- Empathizers: Able to relate and speak to business and end-user needs (ROI of design)
- Storytellers: Create alignment with stakeholders by telling compelling user stories
- Visionaries: Start with the end in mind as we build toward a shared product vision
- Conduct and document qualitative research and data analysis
- Create user flows/stories, wireframes, and prototypes for a variety of interfaces
- Rapidly iterate designs by testing with users to validate assumptions
- Deliver fully-specced mocks with supporting documentation to development
- Maintain the user experience across your product lane(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative and eager to engage with others
- Portfolio demonstrating solid understanding of UX design principles
- 3+ years working in cross functional teams (PM, UX, DEV)
- Preferred experience in Figma, Adobe CC, Fullstory, Maze
- Experience conducting user testing
- Familiar with Google platform (gmail, drive, calendar,...) and Jira
- Experience building and maintaining design systems (Preferred)
- Be part of a high performing, collaborative team and have fun at work each day
- Competitive pay
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company-match and immediate vesting
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite gym and standing desks
- Wellness program