Senior Product Designer
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we at Fit Analytics - a Snap company - are working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
OUR VISION is a world with zero returns in apparel (and footwear) e-commerce resulting from a truly personalized, worry-free shopping experience.
OUR MISSION is to use the power of machine learning to help fashion shoppers buy with confidence and eliminate the need for returns.
What The Role as Senior Product Designer (m/f/d) at FitA Involves
- You take a lead role in developing the company’s user experience research, end to end design and product discovery practices
- You work closely together with the Product team to continuously improve the user experience, resulting in increased KPIs such as user engagement and conversion
- You analyse and validate ideas / feedback from users, clients and internal stakeholders, you filter out viable UX/UI improvements and you know what to discard
- You gather and convert quantitative and qualitative insights into value-adding features and improvements
- You present design work and user insights confidently to stakeholders and you build trusting & collaborative relationships
- You evangelise a user-centric approach from research to implementation and validation through design sprints, user interviews, usability tests, fast prototyping and wireframing
What We're Looking for in You
- You're passionate, driven, hardworking and excited by big challenges
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer or in a similar role
- You have a solid background in user research and user testing and you are able to turn insights into value-adding features and improvements
- You are highly skilled in state of the art design tools such as Figma, Sketch or similar and you can bring design ideas to life with low and high fidelity prototypes
- You love collaborating and co-creating in a cross functional agile team of designers, developers and engineers, easily handling feedback and applying it to your process
- You are a proactive communicator who can transmit concepts to internal and external stakeholders and influence decision-making
- You can help guide other designers and colleagues to spread a design thinking culture in the company
- You have deep understanding of e-commerce KPIs; SaaS experience is a plus
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience with a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- Unlimited contract, market salary and equity in our parent company Snap Inc.
- An inspiring opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics & Snap’s growth story
- A growing agile team where you can be innovative and champion your design ideas to best serve users
- Direct contact with C-level and impact throughout the organisation
- An international team of all nationalities and diversities where we value creating a kind, smart and creative culture
- Flexibility to work from home
- Daily breakfast and catered lunch plus regular team events (when in office)
- 30 vacation days
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Your personal data contained in your application will be collected by Fit Analytics GmbH (“Controller”), which is located at Voigtstrasse 3, 10247 Berlin, Germany and can be contacted per email at email@example.com.
Fit Analytics collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Fit Analytics’ recruitment related activities. Consequently, Fit Analytics may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Your personal data will be shared with Lever, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by the Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of the Controller. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site.
Your personal data will be retained by the Controller as long as the Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. If no legal retention period exists, the data will be deleted as soon as storage is no longer required or the legitimate interest in storage of this data has lapsed. You may give consent that we keep your application for 6 months for future opportunities.