Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: $29M
Current funding stage: Series B
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
- Partner with Design, Product Management, Engineers, and Data Scientists to influence product decision making and to create a competitive advantage for Nana.
- Lead all aspects of the user research cycle, from scoping and recruiting to research method selection, analysis and presentation.
- Lead creation of reports, usability studies, journey maps, personas, and other research outputs that foster user empathy across the organization.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities where research can help improve a product decision on both customer and supply domains.
- Uncover the unmet needs of our customers to support successful design outcomes.
- Run research sprints and workshops to bring the team together in understanding and analyzing the customer problems.
- Partner with Design and Product Managers to plan and facilitate stakeholder workshops.
- Periodically benchmarking key experiences and providing diagnostic reports.
- Providing strong recommendations to cross functional product and design teams.
- 3+ years conducting research in a consumer focused product organization.
- A degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, a related field or the equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to drive user centered design practice by integrating insights into product design and influencing product strategy through championing the voice of the customer.
- A track record of delivering user research,, information architecture and interaction design with a clear and compelling written and presentation delivery.
- Deep understanding of different research methodologies and techniques (both qualitative and quantitative) with a hands-on approach to conducting research.
- Ability to self manage and deal with large amounts of complexity and ambiguity.