Digital Product Designer
Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders, and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies, and lifestyles.
Digital Product Designers create the user experience of mobile apps and cloud-based software, from full interaction models to UI components. Designers create the structure in which users interact with products. They work within global product development teams in a collaborative and supportive work culture. Digital Product Designers produce development-ready designs. They are expected to deliver workflows, wireframes, UI designs, and prototypes. On a project team they will merge business requirements with research insights and develop them into actual concepts. Designers transform complex systems into highly usable design solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Understand project goals, business requirements and constraints
- Help to translate business requirements into user stories
- Conduct research, including user/customer interviews, UX workshops, and competitive analysis
- Develop customer journeys based on research
- Identify areas of opportunity and develop into high-level design solutions
- Design wireframes, user flows, and UI designs
- Create and test interactive prototypes
- Document interaction guidelines
- Maintain and update UX stories
- Manage UX workload by gauging UX work capacity and UX project planning
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- 2+ years of professional UX design experience
- Background in UX/interaction design
- Proficient design skills
- Ability to articulate work to others in summary and in detail
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools and methods
- Aptitude for learning complex systems
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Desire to do work towards something greater
Please include a link or PDF of your portfolio of work, highlighting your abilities and experience relevant to this role.
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.