Senior Product Designer
We're hiring a Senior Product Designer for the Replay team. Replay is one of PicsArt’s most unique features, which aims to make visual storytelling more entertaining and easier for everyone. It mirrors your editing history, allowing millions of creators to learn new techniques by trying out different Replays on their images.
Replay is special because it provides a one-tap 'wow moment' for our new users with no previous editing experience.
As we progress, Replay will become fundamental in our professional environments too, enabling cross-platform editing collaboration between web and mobile for teams.
If you want to teach others how to create cool edits, you can share your Replays with the community and build your network of followers and influence we'd love to meet you.
- Work directly with the PM team to analyze user problems, opportunities, business goals and requirements, and translate these into innovative design concepts and solutions
- Prepare UX/UI specifications, personas, storyboards, flowcharts, design mockups and prototypes
- Lead end-to-end design efforts, conduct weekly Product Design Reviews, communicate progress with a multitude of stakeholders
- Coordinate priorities for other Designers on the team
- Perform market and user studies, including data analysis, usability testing, competitive research & more.
- Proven working experience as a product or Ui/UX designer
- Cross-platform experience is essential for this role given the complex nature of the Replay format
- Extensive and demonstrable expertise in user-centered design methodologies
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Fluency in the latest cross-platform product design trends, tools, and technologies
- Good ability to negotiate and influence design proposals
- A good balance of UX thinking and UI execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment with strict deadlines
- An appreciation of business processes and a strong understanding of both product and marketing concepts/strategies
- Mentorship and coaching skills
- Strong storytelling and communication skills.