Product designers at Fair power our customer experiences, creating beautiful, seamless flows that solve customer problems in creative ways. Product Designers use their visual and user interface design skills, user-centered design principles, along with typography, illustration, iconography, color, and composition to help our users navigate our product while engaging and inspiring them. We are passionate about creating an experience that reflects our users' feedback, feelings, and needs.
You report to the Senior Director of Design in Santa Monica, CA.
- Work with teams including product managers, researchers, and engineers to envision and build impactful product experiences
- Design from strategy to launch, ensuring we are shipping meaningful and quality experiences
- Gather insights from primary user research to better understand our customers, and translate insights into product recommendations
- Create end-to-end user flows, both low and high fidelity, and prototypes • Work with your team and listen to feedback to reach solutions together • Inspire and help others by bringing fresh perspectives
- Use design systems to support rapid development, and make recommendations of how they can evolve
- 2+ years or equivalent of experience in UX/UI design, user flows, research, testing for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Media Arts or equivalent experience
- Communicate designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes
- Strong visual design skills
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process
- Proficiency in Sketch/Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote/Google Slides, and prototyping tool(s)
- Additional familiarity with HTML/CSS, After Effects, or Lucidchart Our Benefits:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families • Healthy work-life balance
- Equity incentives
- Unlimited vacation package
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- Remote work stipend
- Employee referral bonus
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Leadership, mentorship, and learning programs
It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.