Avrios is an award-winning fleet management software. Founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios currently manages the fleet of more than 750 customers in Europe and is one of the fastest growing companies in the SaaS space. Our SaaS platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to its employees and thus enables them to attract top talent while keeping their transportation expenditures under control.
Fuelled by a passionate, driven and hard-working team, backed by leading venture capital investors and supported by a high calibre board of directors, Avrios is looking to continue this growth journey and help hundreds of thousands of people in Europe move seamlessly.
Product design @ Avrios
Great product design is essential for the mission of Avrios: With our easy to use interface we make mobility management for companies simple, transparent and fun. Our product design team is at the forefront of this mission: In close collaboration with both engineers and product managers you analyze tricky problems of our users and design pleasing and intuitive solutions for them.
Part visual designer and part UX specialist you don't just focus on the colour of the pixels but take pride in developing a deep understanding of the problem you are solving, resulting in an incredibly simple and delightful experience.
For a closer look at our product, check out our Dribbble profile.
- Several years experience in designing incredibly intuitive and beautiful interactive interfaces for web apps, ideally as part of an in-house product design team
- Strong visual design skills as well as expertise in modern web and mobile UX
- A deep desire to understand users' problems and the ability to see the world from their point of view
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in any of Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision (or other prototyping products)
- Portfolio with web app (and ideally mobile) projects that highlights your approach to problem solving, as well as the solutions themselves
- Fluency in both written & spoken English. German is a PLUS, our customer base is German and UX research will be conducted in German.
- German or any other EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Germany)
- Competitive compensation above market average.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led B2B SaaS company.
- An incredible story of your key role in realizing an impressive, bold vision.
- Work like the most successful tech companies — inspired and coached by SVPG.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Berlin as a perk.