Senior Product Designer
Lindar Media is a small and lean tech company. We make a huge impact with a small, high-quality team, currently under 50 people.
MrQ is a 2-year old casino and bingo website, built from the ground up. We aim to provide a brand new experience for players. Running on its own, one-of-a-kind software, we’re committed to fairness for all, which is why we’ve launched with no wagering fees and real money wins. We’re not bullshitting around.
We have impressive technology. Now we are looking for a Senior Product Designer who can elevate MrQ to the next level. We need a generalist who uses design thinking to take a project from “idea” to “shipped”. We need a real generalist who can work on everything thrown at her... a new game, our payment flow or fixing our navigation.
- All-things-product design, including user research, UX design, UI design, visual design, and prototyping
- Help build and maintain a design system
- Being on top of our roadmap and ensure all our projects are delivered on time
- Ability to work solo as well as being part of a bigger team
- Partnering with our Frontend team and the Data Science team to make sure our live product is as pixel-perfect as your designs are and that we’re measuring everything we release
- The ability to include colleagues from other areas of the business in the design process
- Open to receiving and giving constructive feedback
- Collaborate with other designers and the Head of Product to help build a strong design team and culture
- Passionate about your work and it should show in your portfolio, showcasing all your skills in sketches, maps, wireframes and visual design
- A true problem-solver, you believe there is no single formula that always works and strives to always look for a better way to solve the problem at hand
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Designer or UI/UX Designer
- A great communicator (written and verbal) with the right amount of detail
- Ability to discuss and advocate design decisions with the engineering team.
- Strong visual design skills and an understanding of typography, layout and hierarchy
- Ability to fit in current workflow, proactively working to improve it
- Proficient in Figma and other prototyping tools
- Competitive salary
- A culture that will make you feel this is more fun than work. You will love what you do
- Remote-friendly or work access for an office in Malta, Gibraltar or St Albans, England
Please include your résumé and link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.