Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
The world’s only universal shopping app. nate is a venture-backed, intelligent automation, social shopping and payments startup, with offices in New York and London. nate just closed it’s series A round, raising 38MM from Renegade, Forerunner Ventures, Coatue and Canaan, among others.
nate was created based on the principle of “humans inspire, machines execute”. It guides our team to create a product and company that is truly consumer and privacy first, and that will play a part in online shopping solutions from moment of inspiration to purchase.
The nate team is a special one. Check out nate.tech/join to take a closer peak at our principles and company experience. You can expect a culture that is very dynamic, open, and a team that is highly passionate about what we do. Sounds like something you’d fit in with? Apply. Reach out. We don’t bite, unless you want us to ;)
about the role:
We're looking for our first Product Designer to join our fast growing team in New York! This is an awesome opportunity to make a big impact at the world's first universal shopping app!
what you'll do:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering
- Creates high-quality deliverables and executes based on UX goals and priorities with limited guidance or direction, managing their work to a more extensive schedule.
- Work across the entire design stack, including: speccing projects; designing workflows, detailed interactions, and high-fidelity visuals; and ensuring quality implementation
- Explain and debate the reasoning behind your product decisions
- 5+ years of experience, ideally from a consumer tech company or product design agency
- Bachelors or Master Degree in the study of design or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- Sound understanding of UX methodologies and visual communication principles.
- Knowledge of front-end web best practices and responsive and adaptive design.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Developed a Design System from the ground up
- Expert in Figma, experience managing component libraries in Figma
- Please provide an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords, we cannot advance your application without them
- Work title freedom
- Fully covered health benefits
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Fully loaded kitchen with coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Biweekly team socials
- Unlimited time off