Apply for this job
We’re on a mission to simplify global trade. To achieve this goal, Forto’s design team creates excellent end-to-end experiences, empowering customers to focus on what matters along their entire supply chain. Together we push the boundaries of design quality in B2B to make our product experience feel simple, trustworthy, and human.
Your role: Designing the future of global trade
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us evolve the design language of Forto’s products. In collaboration with our brand, marketing, and cross-functional product teams you will oversee the design vision and execution of our design system. In this role, you will have a great degree of autonomy and responsibility in laying out the foundations of Forto's future experiences.
- Drive the vision, roadmap, and overall success of our global design system.
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive experience for our clients and operations team.
- Support our product and design teams to work efficiently and effectively together through clear guidelines.
- Set and evolve company-wide design standards and workflows to ensure high quality and consistency across all product areas.
- Apply design systems best practices and design patterns to constantly evolve the design quality of our products.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to drive alignment and adoption.
- Demonstrate and measure impact on product delivery team efficiency.
- Share progress and learnings with peers and senior leadership.
What you bring
- The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of building and maintaining design systems and implementing workflows and standards across product organizations.
- 3+ years of relevant design experience working with cross-functional product teams and creation of scalable design systems
- Great eye and passion for details in design execution and implementation Expertise in design operations and facilitating team working practices
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in iterative product development cycles
- Experience collaborating closely with engineering teams to deliver high quality and high impact solutions
- Effective communicator when articulating your design decisions
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Fluent in English
- Please provide a link to your portfolio (alternatively 2 selected case studies) with your application.
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4A7kaUaN4w
At Forto, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products, and our communities.