SAI Global is a global provider of Risk Management Solutions and one of the leaders in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) market. Our web-based SaaS, PaaS and on-prem applications enable our customers to manage their risks, to perform internal audits and to monitor compliance to keep their business in control. We are currently looking for an UX Designer who enjoys working across complex products within a technically demanding environment to join our international team.
Within the role, we can offer you a flexible workplace where we work as a team and share responsibility as a team, but your contributions based on your expertise, skills and competences are essential in the success of our products. We operate in Scrum Teams and have dedicated Product Owners and processes in place to ease our daily life. You will be working together closely with the Product Owners and their Agile teams. The main activity is to lead the UX mentality throughout the company. To continuously educate and contribute to the design of reusable UI components and UX Patterns across departments.
As UX designer you will design and take responsibility on the overall user experience of our SAI Global products. You will iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and collected feedback.
You will maintain and further extend the current Design System, which provides a single source of truth and is crucial when delivering look & feel of a single brand. It is constructed out of specific design patterns, interaction and content architecture.
At this moment we have reached this strong foundation which allows us to create beautiful and attractive designs. But looking ahead, we are looking for someone who helps us grow into the next phase.
As part of the role, you will help us:
· Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
· Facilitate the product vision by researching, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing;
· Identify design problems and propose elegant solutions;
· Take a Lean UX approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
· Collaborate with our content-writers and stakeholders;
· Take ownership and further build upon the current Design System;
· Advocate for UX inside and outside organization;
· Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Experience and Skillset required:
· Proven and extensive experience working as a UX designer;
· We are looking for a designer who wants to work within agile companies;
· At least a Bachelor-level degree on preferably; Interactive Design, Human Computer Interaction, multimedia design or related;
· Expertise in standard UI software such as Adobe, Sketch and InVision;
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently;
· Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to development teams and clients;
· Being able to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders internationally;
· Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design;
· Be open to feedback and constructive criticism;
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and professional international team and share your knowledge with other experienced colleagues. You will play an important role in the exciting time of changes for SAI Global.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions and assurance solutions. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution created the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.