Dun & Bradstreet
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a User Experience Designer at D&B, you will be part of a world-class User Experience team developing an exciting product line based on Predictive Analytics. Your ability to create simple and easy products and validate with real customers will help drive adoption and will be integral to our long term success. Working closely with Product Managers and other Designers, you will own the user experience within your jurisdiction with a license to employ the methodologies that you feel is appropriate, while ensuring a consistent experience across all products. Then working closely with engineering, you will be responsible for guiding the design to completion in full detail with an emphasis on thinking through all of the use cases and workflows. Lattice knows a great user experience is a great differentiator, so we are constantly investing in UX initiatives that will be both challenging and rewarding for you.
- Create simple and easy products
- Plan and execute user validation tests
- Produce a wide variety of design artifacts such as mental models, user personas, workflow diagrams, glossaries, site maps, wireframes, rapid or high-fidelity prototypes, test scripts, pixel-perfect mockups, engineering-ready assets, surveys, etc…
- Contribute to ideation, vision, strategy, and direction of the product line
- Collaborate with the team and lead in UX projects including ideation, information architecture, user interaction, and user testing
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in user experience design
- Art School degree, Masters in HCI, or equivalent
- 2 years minimum of experience doing user experience design for commercial web-based products
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Mastery of User Experience methodologies
- Moderate visual design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter with passion to do great work
- Ability to work with a fast-paced team that cares deeply about the user experience
- Must be able to have full-time presence in the San Mateo office
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience designing Predictive Analytics or Machine Learning interfaces
- Experience designing for Marketers or Salespeople
- Experience designing for SaaS products
- Masters Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Systems or similar preferred, but not required
- Bachelors Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Systems, User Experience or similar required
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.