UX Product Designer
Kontakt.io Inc. is an industry leader in indoor location services and BLE beacons. Our mission is to help businesses tap into the value of indoor location and sensor data. We better connect people, locations and things to increase customer satisfaction, save costs, and improve productivity and safety.
We empower vertical business applications, with open standard APIs and AI-driven event streams to help enterprises accelerate through digital transformation. To our location-aware technology partners, we offer fleet management software, location and condition services, beacons and gateways to help them focus on core innovation, reducing time to market and costs.
Today, we serve over 2,000 customers across diverse sizes and industries, from transportation and logistics to manufacturing, healthcare, airports, governments, and public spaces. We strive to delight people and make a real difference in the world wherever possible by providing an enterprise-tailored software solution scaled to the internet.
- Further design of current product from UX and UI perspective
- Make setup and ongoing usage intuitive for business users
- Define and design a color scheme in line with desired branding and messaging
- Rename and redesign the features, reports in product to better aling with business processes the users expect to automate
- Build prototype of Kio Apps through mockups to show future use cases
- Research and identify best practices in data visualisation styles use our Kio Cloud Platform use cases
- Identify different visualisation styles required for different user personas' needs
- Propose a prioritised shortlist of tools, styles, improvements on the current dashboards / visualisations
- Close cooperation with our UX/UI Designer and Product Manager to bring our prooduct to the next level
- Experience in designing for enterprise software products (supported by portfolio with shipped products)
- Experience in conducting user research, mapping out user experiences and designing end-to-end product
- Ability to define, track and analyze key user experience metrics of product
- Knowledge of UX principles and produce good looking UI design
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (HTML, CSS, js, native mobile)
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Good command of English (at least B2 level)
Kontakt.io is a fast-growing company. It is extremely important for us to work with people who value the same virtues and fit our culture. Successful cooperation means that you:
Lead customer-centric - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Have a growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
Challenge, inspire, respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Execute systematically - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Act with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.