UX & Product Designer
UX & Product Designer
New York, NY
We are looking for a UX & Product Designer to join the growing UX Design team and help craft the next generation experiences for our product. Our product is a highly interactive, data-driven platform. We leverage all aspects of user-centered design methodology from user research, conceptual design, interactive prototyping, usability testing and visual design in order to create solutions that are creative, engaging and valuable to our users.
As a UX & Product Designer you will work on large-scale design projects and partner with product managers, engineers and business stakeholders. We are looking for a designer who can take product features from initial concept all the way through to final visual design to create an amazing product that customers love, the market is wowed by and redefines the way our customers think about marketing.
In This Role, You Will:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to define innovative user interfaces and interactions, which result in improved usability and user productivity
- Define workflows that reflect the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Design at various levels of fidelity from whiteboard sketches to detailed wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high fidelity visual comps
- Perform qualitative user research and usability testing
- Evaluate product solutions for usability
- Analyze product engagement and usage metrics to inform decision making
- Contribute to Conductor’s Global Design System
- Minimum 2 years of UX / Product Design experience
- Experience designing software, web applications, data-rich interfaces and data visualizations
- Foundational knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches, particularly as applied to digital products and web-based applications
- Able to work iteratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced agile process
- Easy to work with, open to feedback, passionate and vocal about what is best for the user
- Have a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Want to challenge the status quo and always strive to improve process and methodology
- A self-starter who has a curiosity to investigate and learn new subject matter
- Bonus points if you have experience with SaaS or B2B products
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
At Conductor, we’re passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online and help their customers. The world’s top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence, to creating content and optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. We’re headquartered in New York City, and have been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 9 years running and Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms. Join us!