Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
At Clue we embrace a culture that values everyones’ uniqueness and lets them flourish as an individual. We are constantly working on creating an environment which provides equal opportunities, regardless of your ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, and any other diverse backgrounds. As a part of our team, your unique set of talents will always be appreciated and we’re committed to provide them with a nurturing and safe environment.
Good products can change lives. That’s why creativity, together with science, is at the center of everything we do. As a Product and UX Copywriter you’ll have the opportunity to shape and contribute to Clue’s product and UX writing while collaborating with our product, design and research teams as well as other stakeholders
- You will write a range of UX and product copy and include best practices throughout multiple channels
- You will guide our users through their experience throughout our products
- You will help build a cohesive experience and build compelling narratives across platforms
- You will work in a cross-functional team environment and stay accountable to the team.
- You will help implement a compelling tone of voice and create a clear and cohesive product communication style
- You are an excellent writer with superior communication, writing and editing skills as a fluent, native-level English-speaker with an understanding of inclusive and accessible language.
- You have the ability to take ownership of the company’s UX writing and collaborate closely with the product and design team and other stakeholders
- You have the ability to write clear microcopy that creates effortless understanding of the product and you can ensure your work aligns with brand guidelines and tone of voice and speaks to our target audience.
- You have an understanding of usability and UX best practices as well as user experience research principles and practices
- Degree-level written English (perfect spelling and grammar)
- 2+ years creating product content for digital products as well as UX copywriting and copy-editing
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
- Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.