Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
Nuntanix Germany GmbH
As part of our R&D organization, the Design Team in Berlin is seeking a strong UX/Visual Designer to define the end-to-end experience for a range of our new product categories. We are looking for someone with great passion for experience and visual design, with a broad understanding of conducting user research and experience in the area of designing for enterprise software.
- 5+ years of Experience Design experience for digital products with bachelor’s degree in Design/ Graphic Design/ Fine Art/ Computer Science or related CS/Design field
- Proficient in user research techniques and writing research reports
- Frenetic passion for design and simplifying complex problems for a better user experience
- Proficient experience in the latest wire-framing/ design and prototyping tools
- Familiar with usability testing (in person and remote), user research, contextual inquiry, interviews, qualitative design analysis, and design thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively and concisely
- Experience working across multiple phases of design (interaction, visual design and prototyping)
- Proficient language skills (English)
- Work Visa for Germany
Please include your resume and a portfolio with your design work when applying.