The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
UX/UI Designer is the guarantor of user experience and product design. Your expertise will allow you to help your team (PO / Devs / QA / Support / BPO) to face the challenges that will be yours and to build your product vision.
- Co-write the product vision and bear the responsibility
- Put in place the tools and methods needed to build the product design strategy
- Understand the needs and challenges of end-users
- Answer to business needs and product evolutions
- Manage expectations and coordination with stakeholders and team
- Design the interfaces
- Guarantee the respect of the guidelines and the quality of the deliverables
- Monitoring and transmission
- UX strategy writing and recommendation
- Methodologies / reflections in design thinking
- The creation and use of personas and consumers journey
- Scripting user paths: user flows, site mapping, etc.
- Setting up workshops/ideation workshops
- Writing user tests & A / B tests
- Knowledge in interface ergonomics
- Knowledge in Information Architecture
- Mastery of UX / UI design: wireframing, prototyping, etc.
- Mastery of design tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Adobe Suite
- Bonus: Knowledge of web and mobile developments
- Degree: UX Design / ergonomics / Webdesign / psychology / development or project management
- 5 years minimum on similar position UX / UI Design
- Fluent English (read, write and speak)
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/