We’re on a mission to simplify global trade. To achieve this goal, Forto’s design team creates excellent end-to-end experiences, empowering customers to focus on what matters along their entire supply chain. Together we push the boundaries of design quality in B2B to make our product experience feel simple, transparent, trustworthy, and human.
Your role: Shaping the future of global trade
We are looking for a UX researcher to join our first global research team. The right candidate is comfortable driving research initiatives within a complex industry and collaborating with a highly cross-functional group of peers and stakeholders internally and externally. In this role, the researcher will partner with Design, Product Management, Data Science, Operations, and Engineering to gather insights into the needs and the pain points of the global supply chain ecosystem and validate the ideas and the hypothesis for tech-driven solutions.
- Design and conduct research studies across multiple product areas.
- Utilize and select impactful quantitative and qualitative research methods such as ethnographic research, concept testing, usability testing, surveys, and more. Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers on identifying research opportunities and defining goals and metrics.
- Act as a strategic partner to product leadership, helping to shape their vision for product development.
- Design experiments to validate product hypotheses.
- Work with engineering to identify quantitative markers of product experience and drive measurement implementationAnalyze and communicate research data to derive strategic and tactical insights, as well as actionable recommendations.
- Generate, present, and evangelize results and recommendations throughout the organization to help cultivate more effective and also empathetic decision-making.
- Identify and prioritize research initiatives based on impact.
- Partner with other UX Researchers to develop research infrastructure
What you bring
- In this role, you will make recommendations to drive actions that directly impact our clients and operation teams around the world.
- 3+ years of experience conducting research to guide product development (B2B preferable)Fluent in quantitative and qualitative user research
- Experience researching product experience end-to-end
- Highly motivated to partner with peers and help increase their understanding of user research
- Ability to listen and show empathy, and coach others to do the same
- Excellent storytelling and facilitation skillsAbility to effectively communicate research to team members and leadership across all areas of the company
- Undergraduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or a related field OR comparable UX research experience
- Fluent in English and German.
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to be an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness of environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business, and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4A7kaUaN4w
At Forto, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products, and our communities.