Join our growing team at Vetcove, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the Position
As a designer at Vetcove, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering team to ship great products. You’ll carry out research, brainstorming, sketching, and prototyping, as well as wireframing, flowcharting, and journey mapping. You’ll lead end-to-end design efforts across a range of projects, starting with low-fidelity concepts like sketches, and delivering final high-fidelity assets across the finish line.
You should have
- 3-5 years designing exceptional experiences using Sketch, Photoshop, and other design tools.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI for web products
- Have the ability to move fluidly between user experience design, interface design, and visual design.
- Ability to shine through your designs—creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions.
- A critical eye and obsession with perfection, but always see the big picture and create experiences that keep our users in mind.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative workplace where you’ll work closely with engineers, data analysts, customer success managers, and the company’s founders