ABOUT THE TEAM
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for talented Product Designers to join our Credit Department. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
At Revolut, each product team operates independently like a mini-startup, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
We don’t follow the traditional corporate model, but empower our people to own their work end-to-end, that’s what you’ll be in charge of in your Product team: lead the product from a design perspective, having a holistic approach on the experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests!
• You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
• You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
• You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
• From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
• We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing;
• Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews;
• We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
• To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
• A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
• Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
• The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
• The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
• Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
• Clean visual design sense
• Skills in typography and grids
• Love to solve problems and be challenged
• To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.