Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international team with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) to join the simplesurance UX & Design Team and be part of one of the most successful insurtech-startups in Germany selling our services across Europe and Japan. You will work in close collaboration and have the opportunity to grow with our Design Manager, Product- and Project Managers and other Stakeholders, in order to bring our insurtech products & services to the next level.
- You will cooperate closely with the product team to optimize product interface and visual solutions
- You will set up design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- You will collaborate effectively with developers to build and deliver real product solutions
- You will create and maintain design systems for our products, driving exceptional quality and consistency in design language, patterns, and interactions across teams
- You will contribute to the design system and support multiple teams
- You will iterate solutions from the system to create design artefacts such as mockups, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas
What we're looking for...
- You bring 3+ years of experience in digital design in a product organisation
- You have experience in using UI & Visual design, prototyping and collaboration tools bringing a strong, clean visual design sense which is visible in your portfolio
- You are able to inform and rationalize your UX Process through different UX methodologies and have the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- You bring strong design skills across Apps and Web-Apps
- You have experience in making use of Material UI, creating and curating design systems as well as working with design libraries and visual assets
- You have experience in working within agile organisations, closely with engineers in cross-discipline teams
- You have the ability to take ownership of the design process as well as motivate the collaboration with peer designers
- You are able to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- Bonus points if you have interest in insurance related topics and trends
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket/Parking spot or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide up to 100% the possibility to work remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development programme
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more
- Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
please fill in the form below and send us your portfolio. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Marco will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“