NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Remotely from Poland or Spain
SALARY: 10 000 - 16 000 PLN gross monthly (depending on experience)
Do you have an explorer mindset and crave a collaborative organization, where your contributions will make a strong impact? Great! Brainly is looking for a creative UX Researcher to drive valuable insights into the product.
As a UX Researcher, you will support the entire research process, collaborating closely with cross-functional counterparts in Product, Design, Marketing, and Engineering to influence key strategy and execution decisions. You will help product and global teams understand audience segments, consumer preferences, competitive trends, and creative insights that will drive Brainly’s strategy in becoming the #1 ed-tech company in the world.
In Brainly we are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 350 million students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day.
AS AN UX RESEARCHER YOU WILL:
- Partner with various functional teams to identify the key business issues and develop research programs that deliver compelling insights
- Plan and execute both qualitative and quantitative research projects to illuminate the customer’s preferences for online learning
- Work on audience segmentation and profiles to guide creative focus and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with other Insights teams/individuals across the organization
- Bring innovation to the research projects including relevant alternative approaches and bring the research to the next level
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-4 years of demonstrated experience as UX Researcher, Design Researcher/Strategist, alternatively a relevant background in human-computer interaction, statistics, or psychology
- Experience facilitating user studies using various research methods
- Experience leading qualitative studies (e.g. crafting discussion guides, conducting in-depth interviews, synthesizing findings) and survey-related research (e.g., questionnaires, advanced sampling, and weighting strategies)
- Working knowledge of social and marketing research methodology as well as working knowledge of the basics of statistics (descriptives statistics, representativeness)
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English with the ability to present projects and status reports to different teams and leadership
- Ability to make complex information easily understandable for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Psychology, Computer Science, or Behavioral Economics
Some of our benefits - the final offer will depend on the location:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].