Senior UX/UI Designer
Who is Blueprint?
We are a technology solutions firm headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with a strong presence across the United States and in Europe. Unified by a shared passion for solving complicated problems, our people are our greatest asset. We use technology as a tool to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, powered by the knowledge, skills and the expertise of our teams, who all have unique perspectives and years of experience across multiple industries. We’re bold, smart, agile and fun.
What does Blueprint do?
Blueprint helps organizations unlock value from existing assets by leveraging cutting-edge technology to create additional revenue streams and new lines of business. We connect strategy, business solutions, products and services to transform and grow companies.
At Blueprint, we believe in the power of possibility and are passionate about bringing it to life. Whether you join our bustling product division, our multifaceted services team or you want to grow your career in human resources, your ability to make an impact is amplified when you join one of our teams. You’ll focus on solving unique business problems while gaining hands-on experience with the world’s best technology. We believe in unique perspectives and build teams of people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds. At Blueprint, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and teams, such as data science and product development, all while learning, growing and developing new solutions. We guarantee you won’t find a better place to work and thrive than at Blueprint.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a UX Designer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- A degree in one or more of: HCI (Human-Computer Interaction), UX Design, Interaction Design, or related field or comparable industry experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in user interaction and UX Design.
- Deep understanding of UX design for interactive software products and/or websites.
- Exceptional understanding of information architecture, UX flow, layout, hierarchy and fundamental UX design principles.
- Experience with UX wireframing and design tools such as Figma, InVision, Balsamiq Mockups,Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- High focus on customer-centric design. Working to solicit and react to feedback from the user base, with the tenacity to produce several rounds of iterations in pursuit of the best UX Design solution.
- Online portfolio to demonstrate previously shipped UX design for interactive products.
- Experience working with statistics and experimental design.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position.
*We are not able to sponsor Work Visa's at this time or do Corp-to-Corp arrangements. Must be able work on a W2 basis please!