ZigZag is looking for UI/UX Designer to join our team!
We are looking for a highly skilled designer with a strong UI / UX background to join their team. you will be working closely with our Product and Marketing teams, designing and delivering outstanding feature improvements to our web and mobile platforms. You will document, maintain, test and extend our UI templates, guidelines and frameworks ensuring they are robust and used consistently across our platforms.
About the Client:
Our client is an ASX listed online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
- Both lead and support the delivery of UI and UX activities across concept and interface design
- Create concepts and transform them into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Responsible for User interface design and UI handover to dev, working with the digital brand guidelines and design system
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Works in collaboration across the organisation to develop validated end-to-end customer experiences and support transformational change leading to desired commercial and customer outcome
- Liaising with Developers and Marketing teams to ensure designs are built and delivered in line with design specifications
- Providing the dev teams with support and guidance to help follow our design standards
- Finding solutions to design problems and extending our UI tool kits and templates when required.
- Help to maintain an efficient design delivery process
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of similar experience
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Experience in designing for web and native apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience using Sketch / Craft and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of Web Browser restrictions and Mobile Device capabilities
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ideally you will have previous experience designing and implementing style guidelines and cross platform UI templates.
- Able to work on projects from ideation to launch
- Able to pitch ideas and discuss design thinking
- A keen eye for typography and attention for detail
- A self starter and efficient with time
- A great collaborator and communicator
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and Portfolio to organise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!