Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
At Virtuous, we are committed to helping charities reimagine generosity. We believe that charitable giving is about personal connections, not sales transactions. Generosity is driven by our passions and relationships – and givers want to feel like they are part of a movement bigger than themselves. We are the Generosity Operating System at the heart of charity. We are the Donor Management System that is putting the joy back in fundraising.
We’re searching for our next UX Designer, could it be you? At Virtuous, we are re-imaging generosity by building the only responsive fundraising software designed to help nonprofits grow giving and increase impact. As a UX Designer, you’ll blend a strong passion for design aesthetics with user experience expertise across the Virtuous product ecosystem. You’ll partner across engineering, marketing, and customer support teams to design new features, improve the existing user interface, help integrate our design system across products, and own the design side of the user experience.
If hired you will be joining the product team at one of Phoenix’s fastest-growing tech startups. Candidates can be remote or located in the Phoenix, AZ area. If that sounds like you, read on!
We want to talk to you if you are:
Self-motivated. Though you’re a team player, you don’t want to be micromanaged, or have your hand held. You take ownership of your work, and embrace new challenges.
A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
A communicator. Whether you work remotely or in the office, you are confident, genuine, and clear in your communication.
Honest. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life.
Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back.
- Design best in class solutions for cloud-based B2B SaaS
- Collaborate with development, product, and support teams to explore new user experiences, design new features, and create strategies to grow our suite of products
- Collaborate closely and uniquely with an engaged Engineering team to get stuff done efficiently and effectively
- Discover and implement creative solutions to the unique problems of our customers.
- Help us expand our larger UX strategy and vision
- Help lead customer-facing & internal user group sessions to get buy- in and feedback from stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in software design, product design, or similar B2B SaaS
- Ability to articulate how your design decisions solve problems, and ability to ask tough questions to help surface and challenge assumptions.
- Strong user interface design fundamentals and experience building design systems
- Experience ensuring efficient handoff between design & front-end development
- A keen eye for design fidelity and detail.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced product team—so excellent communication + collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience working with remote software teams a plus.
- Experience with agile or Lean process is a plus
- Experience using Jira, Sketch, and/or Figma is a plus
What We Offer
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteer time
- Medical/Dental/Vision BenefitsDependents are also eligible for coverage
- HSA/FSA offerings
- OneMedical, Talkspace, & Teladoc Memberships
- Fun company outings and events, we're all family here!