Senior UI/ UX Designer
Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences. What distinguishes Vectorform is our high-level of collaboration. There are virtually no boundaries between disciplines such as development and design. Everyone works seamlessly together. The candidate must prepare to absorb the multidisciplinary approach and culture within Vectorform.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate excellence in leadership, communication, collaboration, and completely own the user experience. The willingness and confidence to innovate, take risks, and present concepts to a room of stakeholders is critical to the success of this role. The candidate will play a leadership role in the design, conceptualization, wireframing/storyboarding and storytelling for a groundbreaking, cross-computing platform solutions. As a visionary Sr. Designer, the candidate will have proven consumer design experience for digital devices. The candidate will be a part of a truly talented, multi-disciplinary team collaborating with other Interaction Visual Designers, Motion Designers, Information Architects, Developers and Engineers.
Vectorform Core Job Responsibilities
- Build and communicate value around creative deliverables
- Drive the development of frameworks for customer experience; execute top-level deliverables based on user-centered design techniques
- Lead the creation of visually compelling presentations of solutions and deliverable
- The associate will play lead roles on mid-size accounts
- Leading project teams in three core disciplines: IA/UX / Visual and Communication Design, UX and UI / Experience Design
- Oversee the development of organizational models, affinity maps, sitemaps, process / screen flows, and wireframes.
- Evaluate and raise the level of creative output of Sr. creatives, junior creatives, and Intern team members. Have a keen appreciation of design systems and communication strategies.
- Help incorporate a sophisticated, meaningful, and fluid design included motion.
- Collaborate with strategy and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities and drive all creative aspects of sales pursuits
- Estimates and proposals
- Creation of sales materials such as case studies and marketing items
- Represent at internal and external events to broaden Vectorform's brand into the local community
- Mentor creative staff and engage in helping talent to grow Vectorform’s creative capability
- Identify the tools, templates and techniques that evolve existing approaches to optimize production and encourage creative growth.
- 4+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, and apply the insights to the design and product strategy
Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web and mobile. Experiential, immersive, and voice are a plus
Successful track record working with interdisciplinary teams in creating great products, with proven skills in presenting, and visual communication
Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
Showcase visual design capabilities, both in establishing art direction and executing design systems
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch. Animation tools such as Principle or After Effects are a plus
A great attitude and a lack of ego, willingness to collaborate and learn from others
Willingness to invent the future and push yourself outside of your comfort zone
Innovation thrives when it’s informed by diverse perspectives and people. Vectorform is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.